Privacy & Security Policy
Beautician and Physician Privacy & Security Policy
We at Beautician and Physician are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy & Security Policy (together with any other documents referred to herein) sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us in connection with our recruitment processes.
This Privacy & Security Policy explains what personal information we will collect and hold about you and how we will use that information about you during the application and recruitment process. Please ensure that you read and understand all privacy notices which we provide to you.
This Privacy & Security Policy applies to the personal data of our Website Users, Candidates, Clients, Suppliers, and other people whom we may contact in order to find out more about our Candidates.
We will not disclose personal information to anyone without your permission, provided that you have agreed to this, we may use your personal or other information to send you information on industry-related news that may be of interest to you and from time to time will mail, email or SMS information to you about us, our products and services. If you do not wish to continue receiving this information you may contact us and we will remove you from our mailing list.
Where you apply for a job opening posted by Beautician and Physician, these Privacy & Security Policy will apply to our processing of your personal information in addition to our Terms and Conditions which has been provided to you separately or is available on our website.
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from you:
- Information that you provide when you apply for a role. This includes information provided through an online job site, via email, in person at interviews and/or by any other method.
- In particular, Beautician and Physician process personal details such as name, email address, address, telephone number, date of birth, qualifications, experience, information relating to your employment history, skills experience that you provide to Us, as well as your video in case you conduct you interview using the Video Interview feature.
- If you contact Us, Beautician and Physician may keep a record of that correspondence.
- A record of your progress through any hiring process that we may conduct.
- Contact information such as: name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, personal email addresses
- Copies of driving license, passport, birth certificate and proof of current address, such as bank statements
- Evidence of how applicants meet the requirements of the position, including academic certificates, references, CV’s and information contained within application forms;
- Evidence that applicants are entitled to work in the location of the vacancy;
- Records of correspondence with applicants regarding the position or the recruitment process;
- Notes about a person’s answers to questions during the interview stages (including at telephone interviews);
- Personal information relating to pre-employment checks which may include criminal record, credit, and directorship checks, depending on the role applied for;
- Salary details from previous employers and salary expectations (including benefits and bonuses);
What personal data do we collect about you?
Candidates; We collect and use only the information necessary to be able to find the best available opportunities and any further information needed to assess your eligibility through the different stages of recruitment. This information includes CVs, identification documents, educational records, work history, employment and references and financial information.
Clients; We collect and use only the information necessary to provide you, or people in your organisation with services such as finding the best available candidates for your opportunities.
Other data subjects; We collect and use only the information necessary to be able to contact you and pay you for the services you provide.
Website Users; We collect and use only the information necessary to improve your experience when using our website. This may include how, when and how often you visit us.
Collection of personal information:
Usually, we collect personal information directly from you in circumstances where you wish to apply for a position with us, whether this is online, through emails to us, at a recruitment fair, or otherwise. However, there are occasions where we may learn about you through third parties such as recruitment agencies, where an employee recommends you, or from other sources such as LinkedIn. If you are successful, we may also collect information about you from previous employers and/or academic institutions which you have attended. This Privacy & Security Policy applies in respect of all recruitment activity whether you have provided personal information directly to us or it has been provided to us through a third party.
Disclosure of Your Information:
Where you have applied for a job opening through Beautician and Physician and where you have consented to this disclosure, We will disclose certain personal data that we hold and information about your progress through our hiring process for the applicable job opening, as well as tangible, intangible, visual, electronic, present, or future information that we hold about you, such as your name, contact details and other information involving analysis of data relating to you as an applicant for employment
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To consider your application in respect of a role for which you have applied.
- To communicate with you in respect of the recruitment process.
- To enhance any information that we receive from you with information obtained from third party data providers.
- To find appropriate candidates to fill our job openings.
- To contact you about your job application;
- To move your application forward;
- To send you notifications about your progress and/or other vacancies which are relevant to you.
Storing your Personal Data:
We take appropriate measures to ensure that all personal data is kept secure including security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your personal information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through any online means, therefore any transmission remains at your own risk.
Keeping your personal information on file:
We keep the personal information that we obtain about you during the recruitment process for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
How long we keep your information will depend on whether your application is successful, the nature of the information concerned and the purposes for which it is processed.
- The right to be informed: This means that we must tell you how and why we use your personal information. The purpose of this Privacy & Security Policy is to keep you informed. You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your information and your rights. This is why we are providing you with the information in this Policy.
- The right of access: You have the right to access the personal information that we hold on you. And to obtain access to your information (if we’re processing it), and certain other information. This is so you’re aware and can check that we’re using your information in accordance with data protection law.
- The right to rectification: You are entitled to have your information corrected if it’s inaccurate or incomplete. If any personal information that we hold about you is incomplete or inaccurate, you can require us to correct it. We may ask for confirmation from you that the updated information you provide is accurate and correct. It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed of any changes to your personal information which we hold about you.
- The right to have information deleted. If you would like us to stop processing your personal information, you have the right to ask us to delete it from our systems where you believe there is no reason for us to continue processing it. Please be aware that we may not be required to delete personal information, for example where we are required to keep the information by law. When we do not agree to delete your personal information, we will tell you as soon as possible after the deletion request is made.
- The right to restrict processing: This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal information in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish its accuracy; (b) where our use of the personal information is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the personal information even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your personal data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it. When processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but may not use it further. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their information to be ‘blocked’ to make sure the restriction is respected in future.
- The right to data portability: You have rights to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services. You may transfer the personal information that we hold on you for your own purposes. Where we have relied upon consent as a legal basis, we may be required to provide you with your personal information in an easily transferable format.
- The right to object to the inclusion of any information. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or the legitimate interest of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing. An objection could be because you feel the processing impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms. Where we send you updates or notifications about your progress or vacancies which may interest you, you may opt out of such notifications at any time by contacting Beautician and Physician.
- The right to withdraw consent: If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (although if you do so, it does not mean that anything we have done with your personal data with your consent up to that point is unlawful). This includes your right to withdraw consent to us using your personal data for marketing purposes. Where you have provided consent to enable our use of your personal information, you also have the unrestricted right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent means that we will stop processing the personal information that you had previously given us consent to use. There will be no consequences for withdrawing your consent.
If you have any questions about this Privacy & Security Policy for Recruitment or data protection or privacy matters generally, please contact us.
We try to continuously improve our recruitment process, so we may update this Privacy Notice from time to time. It is important that you check the website for updates to the Privacy & Security Policy from time to time.